L.I.K.E. HIM Ministry
She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.
As sisters in one Body, our mission is to see every woman develop into the fullness of the virtuous woman God intended for her to be. Our goals are to manifest the standards of Christ in every way; to develop in the Love of God; to promote oneness and unity with a sense of family and sisterhood; and to represent the image and display the character of Jesus Christ. We intend to achieve these goals by pursuing the following objectives:
- To establish small groups for mentoring, encouragement, transparency and accountability
- To grow in grace and knowledge through women's ministry Bible Study
- To host edifying, fun-filled activities, such as luncheons, teas, and retreats
- To enhance our personal relationship with God through monthly fellowships, events and seminars
- To encourage women to develop in the character of Christ
- To teach women to walk in wholeness through the Word of God — spirit, soul and body
We Meet Every Second Thursday each Month
Meetings Start at 6:30pm - 8:00 pm
Our meetings are design to meet each others need through wholistic conversations and sharing our unique gifts. It's all about helping other women to come to Christ and grow in Christ. It's about encouraging people to understand the gospel, respond to the gospel and apply the gospel to every aspect of life.
Get Connected. Go Deeper.
The purpose of our small groups is to develop disciples of Jesus Christ through group prayer, the study and application of Scripture, and relationships among the community of an intergenerational small group shepherded by a trained leader.